[bksvol-discuss] blank line and chaper headers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:43:53 -0700 (PDT)

Uh, oh.  In Cloudy Jewel and Spanish Lover I put a
blank line, then the word chapter, then, on another
line, in different font, the chapter number. Then I
skipped to lines before the text (I think). If the
chapter numbers are gone, anyone can let me know. Ever
since books disappeared from the collection I've been
keeping copies of everything I've worked on, so I can
tell anyone where the chapters are, if you need to
know.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com