[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss wasRe: no renewal link and reminder email several weeks before expiration.

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 16:41:00 +0000

Hi Cindy,

I’m so sorry about this. This is a known bug that we currently don’t have the
resources to fix right now. If you, and anyone who continues to experience this
issue, could please send me screen shots, dates, and times, of when this
happens I’d appreciate it! I know some of you are already doing this, which is
perfect.

Best,

Madeleine