[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss) Missing Book--Please Return

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 11:08:17 -0400

According to the processing history it is checked out by
13varung <mailto:13varung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

. There is an email link on the processing history page through which you can contact that person.
On 6/2/2012 10:57 AM, Sandi Ryan wrote:
 Hi Group,

 Who took the book from the checkout list marked clearly "HOLD FOR
 LISSI The Strawberry Season?" This book is the third in a series
 Lissi and I are doing together, and I'd appreciate your putting it
 back so that Lissi, who has the print book and understands all the
 nuances of the language, punctuation and grammar in the books, can
 edit it.

 I am writing to the whole list because, where it says "Book being
 edited," there is "n/a" with it.

 Thanks. Sandi

 ----- Original Message ----- *From:* Christina
 <mailto:greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> *To:* bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> *Sent:* Saturday, June 02, 2012
 9:14 AM *Subject:* [bksvol-discuss] Re: Hi & General Questions

 Welcome to the group.

 Christina

 *From: * bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Laura
 Shannon *Sent:* Saturday, June 02, 2012 8:14 AM *To:*
 bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 *Subject:* [bksvol-discuss] Hi & General Questions

 Hi everyone!

 I am new here and do proofreading. I had a few questions if anyone
 has time to help.

 How long does it generally take to proofread a book? I am currently
 running about 2 mins or so a page but feel like I am being slow.

 How do I find out about books being scanned and get a HOLD FOR put on
 any book I have an interest in?

 Thanks for your replies!

 Laura

According to the processing history page it is checked out by
13varung <mailto:13varung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

. On the processing history page there is an email link so that you can contact that person.