[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V7 #20

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:23:49 -0500

I thought the same thing when I saw the press release--Bookshare isn't
really free. But I was thinking that once I read that the $50 yearly fee is
like for administrative costs and not for the books themselves. It's like
the cost to let Bookshare be in operation. Kind of like I pay taxes to the
city and part of that funds my local library.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil
McNeil