[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V10 #56

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 08:55:08 -0700

Shirley, u wrote:
> My friend says that every time she gets on a new page she is asked if she
> wants to display the non-secure items.  She wants to know if there is any way
> to stop that.

Arrg! U don't tell us which browser or version of windows she's
running. It's really hard to help in cases like that. Sigh.

If she's using IE, which I surmise, have her click tools, then
options. Select the advanced tab, & go to the 'Security' section.
Uncheck the item 'warn when switching between secure & not secure
mode'.