[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V1 #106

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:09:48 -0400

Cindy:
Please see if you can get the book.  I have the original file, but I have
done a lot of work on my BrailleNote fixing things besides re-numbering so I
would deeply appreciate it if you could help!  Thanks and good idea to
insert a blank page!  I just did not understand until Maureen told me what
had happened to the pages.  that is why I re-numbered.  I am not fully
through the book so from now until the end I will leave the numbers alone
and put in blank pages with (illustration).  Thanks a bunch for the help,
and just email me the numbers and I'll fix it.  It is a relatively good scan
and when everything is finished it will be perfect.  Did I understand also
that the headers should be stripped? that is what I have been doing, but if
I am incorrect I will have to scrap what I just told you and start again
with my original file.

Reggie