[bksvol-discuss] Re: bksvol-discuss Digest V1 #106

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:30:11 -0500

Reggie,

After reading Natasha's reply to you, I would suggest that  instead of
renumbering you create a
blank page (by inserting page breaks), put the proper page number in brackets
on that page, put
put the word "illustration" in brackets on that page, and then continue with
the story, putting the
page number of the first page of the chapter at the bottom and the other page
numbers at the
top.

Hopefully you still have the original file so you can do this easily.  If not,
please write to me off
line.  I'll see now if I can get the book and tell you which page numbers
should be the
illustrations.

From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Page numbers re-visited again, oh no!
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:51:54 -0500

Reggie,
The Boxcar children book is my submission.  Chapter one starts on page one and
the pages
with pictures do not have numbers but are included in the page count.  I can't
remember if i had
someone describe pictures to me for that one or not but know there were
several.  Also the page
number for the first page of each chapter is on the bottom of the page while
subsequent pages
of the chapter have them at the top.

Natasha & Fossey

"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it,
it's not all mixed
up." - A. A. Milne

And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing
guts to do it, and the
imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. -Sylvia
Plath

email: guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxx