[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bks_announce] Wish list

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:13:24 -0500

Someone did send me the list privately. I know nothing about spread sheets. Also, I have a problem with the wikis Bookshare uses. I think they might be incompatible with my screen reader. At least I have a really difficult time navigating around them and finding anything, so I tend to avoid them. That is why it would be good to get these lists in a form that would be more readable.

"Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com