[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bkend-of-line hyphens

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:59:37 -0400

This feature is only supposed to delete end of line hyphens. It should leave other hyphens alone. I think it worked pretty well in OpenBook. I know it works pretty well in K1000.

Evan

From: EVAN REESE <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Rejecting a great scan for too many page breaks
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 4:51 PM
Replacing the hyphen ^p with nothing
should join up the hyphenated word. But OpenBook does have
an end of line hyphen feature that I believe should already
be turned on. But if it isn't, turn it on and it may >> reduce--if not eliminate--end of line hyphens.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Peters" <rpet@xxxxxxx>