[bksvol-discuss] Re: bitter sweet rain

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:53:02 -0400

Robert,

I would use the information provided in the book as the copyright info and
leave a note for Gustavo in the comments field as to what your findings are
through the copyright.gov site.  Not all books are officially registered
with the  LOC.  Gustavo will make the determination with the information
that you provide.

HTH.

Pratik

  _____