[bksvol-discuss] bitter sweet rain

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 18:53:13 -0500

I am doing Sandra Brown's BITTER SWEET RAIN which was a best seller on the new
york times bestsellers according to the cover anyway. It was copyrighted under
another of her names which was erin st claire but according to the
copyright.gov there is only a SR recording which is on 5 cassetes and it was
made in 2004. I went under Sandra Brown for all 124 items and didn't find the
book. This is a warner book. According the first paper back was in 2001. I have
searching bitter sweet rain by tittle, brown, sandra, clair st, erin and on the
copyright website they have a different book but they spell it saint so tried
that but nothing.
For skype contact bobwichitaks