[bksvol-discuss] Re: binding frustrations

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:44:02 -0800 (PST)

Amber,

Do you press on the spine itself with the main part of
your hand? And can you tell where you placing the
page? I've found when I place the book in the middle
and lining up with the bottom rather than either edge,
and press firmly  on the spine I don't get cut-off
words. I just finished scanning t0 pages of a large
495-page book and didn't have a problem. smile

hth

Cindy