[bksvol-discuss] billy crystal book

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:27:50 -0400

   Dear Booksharian Friends,

In person so there isn't any postage, I bought the book by Billy Crystal, "I Already Know I Love You," for $1.13 I. If anyone is working on it, please let me know so I won't duplicate effort. I didn't see it in the collection or on the Books In Process list. Or, if you're scanning it, would you put save for Lissi when you upload it so I can validate?

A while ago someone posted a list of books written by celebrities which I agreed would be nice to add to the collection. I've lost that post and would love to have it so I can file it safely away. At least it caused me to pick this book out of the crowd.

Thanks in advance for your teamwork.

Always with love,

Lissi