[bksvol-discuss] Re: big help with word on or off list

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 05:35:49 -0600

Jackie wrote: "Lastly, press the insert
key & u should be good to go again & get u out of typeover mode."
For jaws users the insert key is used for speech and, thus is unavailable to switch between typeover and insert modes. You can use alt+ctrl+i to accomplish this in word.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>