[bksvol-discuss] being-scanned list: was: Re: Re: The Hiding Place submitted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:39:23 -0700 (PDT)

You're absolutey right,amber

May I remind all of you that, with the cooperation of fellow volunteers who
send me  or who post here,  what books they are in the process of or are
planning to scan, I maintain a list of books being scanned which I post nightly
(Pacific time) on this list * and* which I send to pavi to post somewhere on
the site. The purpose of this list is  to avoid  having anyone waste time
scanning something that is already being  scanned. I am willing to send the
list to you individually if I remember. two people have asked me but my memory
being somewhat faulty these days I've forgotten who they are. I' start a
written list that I'll keep by my keyboard

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: