[bksvol-discuss] Re: being scanned list

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bkvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:55:49 -0500

Paula

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:04 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: being scanned list

You are so right Denise.
I've been at this a couple of years and still get a thrill when I get that
message. Wonder if you ever get over that.
Of course there's that sinking feeling when... but that's another story.

Bob
"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask
for it back when it begins to rain."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Thompson" <deniset@xxxxxxx>