[bksvol-discuss] beginning to validate can be frustrating

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:18:50 -0500

All of us know you are a nice person. Every single person on this list has been annoyed or frustrated at some time about some aspect of submitting validating or rules. We all stick together and do our best to be kind and generous with one another.

Try to keep an original or any file before you begin to work on it. For instance, keep the .zip copy of the file you just uploaded. I mean the one you loaded into wordpad. That way you have the original scan and can re-validate. I am not sure though how to get you past the hurdle of no MS Word and the "not a valid rtf file" message. Do keep the original zip though and something will come to one of us. You are doing just fine and again glad you are sticking with it.

E.