[bksvol-discuss] Re: beautiful information

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 07:39:26 -0700

So you are a Weekend Edition listener as well? I heard that interview, and was very impressed with the guy. It does sound like a great book, but I will bet that there is going to be a lot of graphical stuff in it. The guy's name is Edward Tufte. I would post a link for people to listen to the story, but the audio isn't up yet.