[bksvol-discuss] basic guide to museum planning submitted

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:07:19 -0700

I submitted A Basic Guide to Museum Planning, a short book that explains what
somebody who is not a trained museum professional needs to know before starting
a local museum and gives examples from community history museums around the
United States.  The book is 156 pages of which 30 are apendicies and index.  I
read through and already fixed the few scanning errors so this should be an
easy validation. The file is rtf format. I own the print book.

Cheryl Fogle
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico