[bksvol-discuss] Re: baffling Screen Reader tips that people find helpful?

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:22:11 -0400

All is welcome. I will try some of these. I diligently use the sugested change for carriage returns, but I'm working on something right now, that the 27 step program didn't remove them all. I'm trying to identify while reading, but some of them aren't obvious and searching for carat l is no fun either. I'll keep wheatling away at at it and also try the control-shift-8 that you mentioned when I have some time to play with it.

Super thanks!

Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>