[bksvol-discuss] Re: baffling

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:39:04 -0500

Hi Jamie!

Thanks for this advice. Since I have been such a light user of Word, I didn't know there were both hard and soft breaks until I joined the list.

Debby

At 01:19 PM 10/28/2009, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote
And remember that soft page breaks don't mean anything so it isn't even necessary to get rid of them. Only hard page breaks count and you can find those for sure if you replace ^m with something like qqq and then of course replace it back or undo the replace.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Prayers for the Dead - Faye Kellerman