[bksvol-discuss] Re: baffling

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:40:12 -0500

Hi Mayrie!!

I have never printed after changing the paper size, so I didn't know what would happen.

I don't print a lot either.

Debby

At 12:24 AM 10/28/2009, Mayrie ReNae wrote
HI Debby,

        I'm not positive about this, but changing the paper size  is
applicable only to the document you're working on, I think, not every
document.  You could always check before you needed to print though.  Can
you tell that I don't print much?

Mayrie