[bksvol-discuss] Re: baffelling problem.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:59:09 EDT

Those page headers sometimes are in some fancy font that does not scan
well. I suppose you just came across one of those.

                  "If you don't stand for something you will fall for
anything.
" Malcolm X

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International: http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] baffelling problem.
Date:
10/24/2009 8:00:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
amberanddottie@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

When I scan my book, uselly it says the name at the top, of, every page,
but not this one, it says something garbled and continues the book. why all of
a sudden is it doing this,   Amber,  G.