[bksvol-discuss] Re: backlog of books on the step 1 page

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:21:17 -0800 (PST)

I say  Yes.  If a book which has been submitted and
validated before submission  stays on the download
page for a week or more,  I think the submitter should
download it, do a quick spell-check and upload it. Or
if he/she didn't pre-validate but is willing to
validate it, then he/she should download it and
validate it him/herself. Presumably the person scanned
it because (s)he wants to read it or thinks it's
worthwhile being in the collection.

CIndy

http://my.yahoo.com