[bksvol-discuss] Re: backlog

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:21:44 -0500

Liz,
Ugh, are there ever books up there! Lots of guilt-inducing Norton
Anthologies of Everything and Oxford Companions to everything else. <lol>
And, for me, the even more guilt-inducing language and linguistics-related
texts. For some weird reason I feel duty bound to handle some of this stuff,
but they're just *too* much. What a great problem to have, too many books! I
hope you'll find some things that interest you to start validating, and
don't worry about the beginner questions. If everyone read every list
message with the idea of possibly needing the info later they would just
forget most of it anyway and think, "Huh. I think I read something about
that once..." <lol>
Kellie