[bksvol-discuss] Re: back numbering in roman numerals

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:22:57 -0700

I agree with Mayrie. I don't usually worry too much about the roman numeral pages going all the way back to i. As long as the required pages are there and I can make the pages that do have numerals on them match in terms of how many pages are between them, I figure it is good enough. Some books have a couple blank pages at the beginning or pages with maps or pictures. In any case, I don't worry about them.

Misha

On 5/27/2011 6:41 AM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Charisma,

Yes, I completely understand you.  If you know certainly that the print book
has some labeled preliminary pages, but labeling all of them still doesn't
get you back to I then I guess you need to leave it that way.  I would,
however, make a note in the comments section of the form you fill out that
there aren't any missing pages, but the book is written this way, so that no
one handling the book after you thinks you've missed pages.

Mayrie