[bksvol-discuss] Re: auto correct and words for kursweil

  • From: Laura Ann Grymes <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:40:47 -0500

I have been optizmizing 2 times in kursweil instead of 1 and it has made a huge difference.
Thank you and it looks like its doing what you suggested.

laura AnnAt 08:39 AM 10/19/2006, you wrote:

Hi Laura Ann,
If I were getting the kinds of errors you describe, I would raise my brightness setting a couple of points and see if that helps. The trick is to raise it enough to fix these errors but not so much that you start getting different ones instead.
Hth,
Kellie