[bksvol-discuss] Re: author suggestions and encouragement

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:53:06 -0800 (PST)

Christian values, such as those presented in Grace Livingston Hill's fiction
are-pretty universal (except when she suggests the teenagers, in the one book I
read, join a Christian youth group; I can't remember the series about the
ministers I read (Mayrie, I think you know because you helped me to remember
several years ago). As long as there  isn't a lot in the books about believing
in Christ or following the Christian way I'm fine with it--though your idea of
labeling the books as both probably is a good idea. I think labeling the book
as Christian fiction would be good. A good long synopsis   should be able to
let me (and Roger) know whether it was a book we we wanted to proof.  I don't
think there's a whole lot of difference between Christian values and values of
other religions or even those of atheists, smile--in general This next
statement may  offend some people, for which I apologize in advance, but I'm so
angry  at hearing Newt Gingrich,
 a "good, Christian," I believe, speak against gay marriage on the grounds that
marriage should be between a man and a woman because of family values when he's
had how many divorces?
Cindy