[bksvol-discuss] Re: author suggestions and encouragement

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:26:12 -0800 (PST)

smile That's good to know about the Thoene books.   Not all so-called Christian
fiction is oveertly preachy  I only read one that was, and as I said before it
was badly written to boot.; the only others I've read were not, and were
well-written. Hopefully the scanners of the books will warn proofers like you
and me who are not Christian and don't want to be preached at but are willng to
proof the books otherwise. smile
Cindy