[bksvol-discuss] author suggestions and encouragement

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:02:50 -0600

Hi, volunteers, I wanted to encourage you in the days of so many publishers
contributing to bookshare, there are many authors who may not be submitted by
publishers and they would be ideal for us volunteers to work on.  Particularly
for those who work on Christian materials, Here is a list of authors to
consider.  Jane Peart, Linda Nicholson, Grace Livingston Hill, Lois Gladys
Leppard, lenora Mattingly Webber, and JuneMasters Bacher, Gilbert Morris and
Brock and Bodie Thoene.            Keep up the great work and don't stop
volunteering those hard to find books like ones I've mentioned and Cherry Ames
and older Caroline Keene or Carolyn Keene that you all have so wonderfully
done.  Thanks and have a blessed day.