[bksvol-discuss] Re: audio recording text

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 16:15:03 -0400

I use a software package called TextAloud MP3 from Nextup.com. It works very well. One feature that i like very much is the ability to have the text file split into small chunks which end up being sort of like tracks. They get named in such a way that they play in order on an MP3 player. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hathorn@xxxxxxxxxxx>