[bksvol-discuss] Re: audio description, please? Bookshare on CBS news

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:07:36 -0800 (PST)

Mayrie, I don't know if the link Cindy posted is
friendly with the system you use, but when I went in
IE I was able to click on the screen at the right hand
side and play the video, which means you could listen
to the actual people talk and not just listen with a
screen reader.

It would not work in netscape or firefox for me--it
only worked in IE. But if anybody missed it on
television, it's the actual television segment as far
as I could tell. You do have to watch the 15 second
Blackberry commercial first. Or listen to it, if
that's the case smile

Jamie in Michigan