[bksvol-discuss] Re: attn Jamie

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:34:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jill,

Right, I got her a web braille ID and password. She
had emailed them but they would not email her back for
some reason. That's why I finally called.

I didn't know NLS made a new list every 2 months of
their books. She might get that catalog in her email
now that the NLS thing is straightened out.

I do appreciate everyone's help both with comments for
the "great debate" and also for those who have helped
with different things in the past like the braille
music and stuff.

It's all appreciated.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Ceremony in Death - J.D. Robb