[bksvol-discuss] Re: attention, Dark Shadows fans

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 09:27:52 -0400

Happy birthday Kai.

Dave

At 09:15 AM 5/29/2004, you wrote:

Well, it helps to know that it doesn't matter which order you read them in.
I'll just go ahead and start reading the ones I have then...which are all
the ones that are on bookshare already. *l*

I have a book I scanned and want to submit, but I have to rescan the pages
with the copyright/ISDN info. Otherwise, it's good to go. When I can get
those two pages scanned in, I'll be announcing which book that is. Actually,
I might as well mention it now just in case someone else scanned it. It's
Narcissis In Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton. I'm a huge fan of hers and was
disappointed to find that there's only 2 of her books on the site and
neither are from her more populare Anita Blake series. Today's my b-day and
am hoping that I get a book certificate and I plan on buying as many of her
books as possible and as soon as I get the OpenBook scanning program that
rehab should be sending soon...hopefully...I plan on spending several days
scanning in as many as I