[bksvol-discuss] Re: asterisks again

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 12:53:34 -0500

Where do I find punctuation. Bet you are correct.

Reggie and Brooks

On Feb 9, 2013, at 12:39 PM, Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Reggi,

Sorry if I speleed your name wrong - but not in purpose.  OK.  I
wanted to say that jaws does announce astrids as * (star) and if you
put star (*) on a separate line and three of them?  It should say,
(***)..  Assuming you know that and it still doesn't work, what
punctuation level do you have for jaws?  Like do you have it set to
some, most or all?  If you have to None, you might want to change it
to some.  Some has the advantage of not annoying by saying all the
periods and commas and the junk that we probably don't care about.
However, it will say the most important punctuation and astroids is
one of them.  If I sounded confusing to you, don't hesitate to post
your question in this list and I can tell you more or somebody else
can clarify it.  Thanks!!!!!

On 2/9/13, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Whoohoo!! Maybe brain did not fail me after all!
>
> Reggie and Brooks
>
> On Feb 9, 2013, at 11:52 AM, "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Reggie, it's three asterisks. You did it right.
>
> Evan
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Regina Alvarado"
> <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx