[bksvol-discuss] asking john for his status

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 08:26:03 -0400

John I just read your message about your experience and being a contract. Sorry for writing my post requesting your status before I read your explanation.

Elizabeth
E.

At 08:13 AM 5/20/2008, you wrote:
I ask again, are you from staff. Are these things you speak of (style sheets etc.) officially coming from bookshare?

John these issues have been circulating on the list a long time. By issues I mean the whole thing of protecting elements such as titles of stories and chapters. If what you say does not come from bookshare officially, please let us know.

Otherwise, I am concerned that even more confusion may arise.

I personally know what people mean when they say notetaker or PDA. If folks want to get specific (braillenote, braillenote empower, pacmate etc.) they can.

All I ask for is some understandable official guidelines to, well, guide us. (grin)

Elizabeth
E.

http://www.eset.com