[bksvol-discuss] Re: ark files waiting validation

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:21:24 -0700

The information I received when I joined recently  said to upload books I
K1000 if they were scanned in that.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)

Date: 6/24/2005

6/24/2005