[bksvol-discuss] Re: ark files waiting validation

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:25:18 -0500

Hey Pam,
    All files with the following exceptions must be returned to the system
as RTF.

TXT which can now be returned as TXT or RTF

BRF which go back as BRF

DAISY which go back as DAISY - this one you hardly ever see.

So yes, opening an ARK file and immediately converting to RTF is BookShare's
preferred method of validation. What program you choose to edit the RTF in
is up to you of course.

HTH,
Jake