[bksvol-discuss] Re: are you brave?

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 19:50:09 -0400

JP:           To any bold and venturous list member,
I have just submitted a book called "Paul McCartney: many years to come"
It is apparently about some musical group named "Beatles"    I vaguely
remember hearing one of their songs A Hollow Submarine. According to the
synopsis it is about sex, money, drugs, and some other horrid things. I
only scanned it because it was on the Wish list and our library had it.
Kurzweil rank spelling gave it a 99.69, and  it has some English slang
neither Kurzweil or I can spell.
If any of you are interested in reading about the  Beatles( although I
can't imagine why, and I could have sworn it was spelled with two e's.) it
is there.

DS:  Surely this is tongue in cheek?  Because if it's not, then it's clearly
rock-'n-roll sacrelige!

Number nine...number nine...number nine...

Peace and Hope,

Donna