[bksvol-discuss] Re: archaeology of the bible

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:36:49 -0700

E, Being the first person that attempted to validate it, I can tell you that the names, places and terms are unknown ,
unpronounceable and unspellable. And I loved archeology in my college days, so thought it would be fun for a first validation. This is probably one of those books that you need to validate yourself to do the book justice. Just for the record I only had it for a week. I am sorry to hear that it is still out and the source of consternation for you.
Tom Hawkins