[bksvol-discuss] Re: april 16th virginia tech remembers

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:17:25 -0700

Hi Rebecca,

        Are you validating the book that has already been submitted to
Bookshare?  There is a book with a very similar title  that has already been
submitted and is currently out for validation.
If you've scanned the book yourself and are planning to submit, you might
want to save yourself any more effort as the book you're talking about I'm
pretty sure, has already been submitted.

Just to save you some effort.

Mayrie