[bksvol-discuss] Re: april 16th virginia tech remembers

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:23:43 -0400

Hi, Rebecca.

My library has that book.  If I pick it up mid next week,
would that be okay?  And when you say you're "editing"
it, do you mean you're "validating" it?  Just curious,
doesn't make a difference, I'll still help you.

Let me know,
Marilyn

On Jul 4, 2008, at 11:14 AM, Rebecca Ilniski wrote:

Hi all. Does anyone have this book? IF so I"m working on editing it and may have some questions. Thanks.
Rebecca and Nuncio
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype rebeccai5
live journal rebeccai31