[bksvol-discuss] approx 43 books added today

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:50:46 -0800 (PST)

Wow!  Gustavo, as well as we volunteers, have been
really busy. I think over 60 English-language books
have been added to the collection in the last two
days. That means scanners and validators have done
really good jobs not only getting the books into shape
(I think most are rated excellent) but not making
errors on the forms.

Happy reading. smile