[bksvol-discuss] approval process

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

I took a look at the history of one of my books in the approval pile. Boy,
there are a lot of steps in he approval process; no wonder it takes so long for
some books to be approved--it's taking almost as long for my book to be
approved as it took me to proof it. It seems to depend in prt on the length and
complexity of the book, because another I had finished and uploaded , a
shorter  one was approved more quickjly It will be good when more volunteers
can help. When I've finished proofing the books in my pile (also long ones,
sadly)and one I've promised to do next (also long) I'll see wht I can do to
help.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: