[bksvol-discuss] Re: apostrophe as single quote

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:16:02 -0700

In DBT the "'" shows up as that character and if you want a single quote
you have to put in a "`", the unshifted tilde key.
The "`" gets produced in braille as a 6,236 or a 356,3 respectively.
I'm not sure how it is handled in the various book readers.

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland  -  Network Planner
PacifiCorp
Phone: (801) 220-4784