[bksvol-discuss] anyone want to read about ww II?

  • From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:17:32 -0400

I just got done scanning a monster of a book called The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. it is a huge book that goes into a great amount of detail about everything in relation to Hitler and Nazi Germany. I haven't finished reading it, but it may take me a while to read it when I'm going back to school. i want to make sure someone actually reads this before it goes into the collection to make sure all pages are scanned well, etc. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading it cover to cover. If so, I'll submit it for you to get it and read it, and if there are problems email me and I'll rescan pages, etc. Otherwise I'll just read the whole thing before submitting. I believe it has an almost 99.7% accuracy in Kurzweil. Thanks. Just a warning, its over 1200 pages long.