[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone know what's going on

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:44:15 -0600

Hi Carrie,and everyone,

I called the Benetech Company yesterday or day before to inform them that I
was sending them several college textbooks I have used between fall 2002 up
until about spring 2005 before graduating from the Braille Transcription
Program at Northwest Vista College.

Now that they are on their way, I also have included in the packet a couple
of computer literacy books as well.  I also have included remedial materials
for reading and English in case someone is not quite ready for college
materials.

This is my gift to everyone in the bookshare community since I am making
preparation for moving to another apartment soon.

I also will be doing some contract work for a couple of companies doing
marketing and exhibiting at blindness conferences, braille proofreading on
the side with a sighted copyholder, and possibly one other consulting
service for a nonprofit organization that I am awaiting.

Time will tell what will come next.

Keep your fingers cross and you will get some new materials to validate as
soon as the materials gets scanned.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____