[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone know what's going on

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:58:02 -0800 (PST)

39 new books were added yesterday, and I've already received a dozen acceptance
notices this morning, so I imagine there will be another batch of new books
within the next day or two.

  Carrie

Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I just noticed that no new books have been added to the collection for at
least ten days. This is unusual.

Yahoo! Mail