[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone interested in scanning

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:16:52 -0800

HI Amber,

Just to update you a little. I have this book along with the I Ching book
edited by Richard Wilhelm on hold. I also went ahead and put a handful of
the other I Ching books on hold. Most of them were available but not at my
library. It may be a day or two before they come in. I will let you know. I
did a search on bookshare and I see that there seems to only be one book on
the topic right now on the site.

Have a good day and talk soon:-)

Katie Hill

"Come to the edge"