[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone else using a Mac?

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:05:28 -0400

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for clarifying this.  Unfortunately, Word for Mac is not accessible, so
it looks like if I'm going to use the Mac at all, it's going to be IWork.
Best,
Donna

From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 7:11 PM

Hmmm. Well, hadn’t really thought about that. :)

I’m assuming since you answered that you do use a Mac? What word-processor do
you work in to edit files? I tried to use Text Edit today, but I couldn’t tell
if it was keeping the page breaks.
Thanks,
Donna
 From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
 Subject: [bksvol-discuss] anyone else using a Mac?
 To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 2:40 PM
Hi all,

I have been giving some thought to moving from a PC to a Mac environment.  I’ve
had a Mac to work with the last week or so, but have mixed feelings about how
it works with bookshare.  Anyone else on this list using a Mac?
Thanks,
Donna

18:00:00